The Netley Estate is a luxury wedding venue in the heart of rural Shropshire.
On December 6th 1855 Mr John Treasure was commissioned to erect a mansion at Netley. He created a magnificent home with outstanding landscape grounds, consisting of our illustrious wedding gardens and naturally elegant fresh water lakes.
The Estate grounds cover an extensive 160 acres of blissful Shropshire countryside, boasting romantic views of enchanting woodland and rolling velvet hills.
Whether you have 20 guests or 300 we can provide the perfect wedding solution tailored to make your dream wedding a reality.
Netley Hall Estate also offers 12 onsite luxury cottages with a sleeping capacity of 44 guests.
To make the arrangements for your Wedding as attractive as possible we are pleased to offer you the following Reception Package:
- A set three course meal, with special catering for vegetarians, children, and those with dietary requirements.
- A drinks package to include a glass of Bucks Fizz or Pimm’s during the drinks reception, a glass of wine during the meal and a glass of Prosecco for the toasting.
- Buffet in the evening for 100 guests.
- Our in house disco for the night
- Linen tablecloths and napkins
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware, tables and chairs
- Stage Area & Dance Floor
- Licensed Bar until 1am
- Venue Hire Costs
- Access to set up one day before your wedding
- Complimentary Luxury Cottage to use as your Bridal Suite
- The services of our Wedding Co-ordinator
This offer is based on 60 day guests and 100 evening guests.
Additional guests may be added – day guests £50, evening guests £20
The price of this package is:
November 1st to March 31st (weekend) – £4000 and (weekday) – £3000
April 1st to October 31st (weekend) – £6000 and (weekday) – £4000
All prices are exclusive of VAT
We offer packages for wedding sizes from 20 guests to 300 guests.
For more information please email us at Office@netleyhall.com
Telephone: 01743 718339